The Chief Information Security Officer is a managerial-technological position. This role is not limited to the field of IT alone since, in the current era, information in its various forms is the organization’s main asset. Placing a CISO in an organization enables a regular and continuous service by a professional consultant at the client’s offices. As part of this role, the consultant can lead, manage, and promote organizational processes related to information security in particular and information risk management in general.
What organization needs a CISO as a Service?
- Any organization. From private companies to publicly traded companies, smart industry, and high-tech companies. The complexity of the matter and the increasingly burdensome regulatory requirements require professionals who can lead the organization’s information security
- Medium and small organizations that do not need a full-time information security manager.
What are the advantages of the service?
- Compliance with many regulatory requirements.
- The presence of a professional backed by a leading consulting firm provides insights on a wide range of topics.
- Flexibility, one may choose the scope of service – from one day a week to a permanent placement.
Possible tasks of the information security manager:
- Planning, accompanying, and auditing an annual work plan.
- Checking Regulatory compliance.
- Checking and upgrading information security policies.
- Testing information security solutions for the needs of the organization.
- Conducting regular briefings and audits for employees/management.
- Defining the information security product requirements for the organization in accordance with Risk Management.
A CISO is a crucial position in an organization, and that person must have extensive experience in the field. With us, the CISOs conduct risk assessments on an ongoing basis, undergo training and certifications and are familiar with the various regulations. Professionalism must not be trifled with! It is vital the CISO has a strong company backing him to provide that extra support when needed.